Pediatric specialists in Orem, Utah
Your family does not have to leave Utah County for specialized pediatric care. Timpanogos Regional Hospital is close to home in Orem for the healthcare services your child may need.
For more information about Timpanogos Regional Hospital’s pediatric services, please call (801) 714-6000.
Your family can count on the pediatrics team at Timpanogos Regional Hospital for everything from in-and-out trips to the emergency room and quick outpatient visits, to extended-stay pediatric healing you can trust. At Timpanogos Regional Hospital, every child is a star and receives the highest quality care.
- Pediatric intensive care unit (PICU)
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Pediatric surgery and imaging
- Craniofacial program
- Pediatric emergency care
If a child has to spend the night in the hospital, it should be surrounded by his or her favorite Disney and Dr. Seuss friends. The themed rooms for kids of all ages in our Orem pediatric unit is just one of the many ways we provide the highest quality pediatric care in the most fun ways.
We provide meals and sleeping arrangements for parents, so you never have to leave your child’s side. You can also expect personalized care from our pediatric certified nursing staff and a clearly defined care plan to get your little one back to their own bed as soon as possible.
Our pediatric unit in Orem features:
- Kid-themed recovery rooms
- Joint care with your child’s pediatrician and our pediatric intensivist
- Personalized attention from friendly, pediatric-trained nurses
- Patient-only play room with toys and a gaming system
- Patient tablets and 24/7 children’s movies
- Parent meals and sleeping arrangements provided
- Highly secure, locked-down pediatric unit
- Kid-friendly menu items