Pediatric emergency room (ER) in Orem, Utah
The Timpanogos Regional Hospital emergency room (ER) is here to treat pediatric emergencies both big and small in Orem, Utah. Our friendly emergency physicians and nurses greet your child with a smile and get them in-and-out quickly so there is little fear and even less waiting.
If your child is having a medical emergency, please call 911 immediately.
Our emergency pediatric unit in Orem, Utah is here for pediatric urgent care when your pediatrician’s office is closed. We offer pediatric imaging for convenient access to diagnostics, and if needed, pediatric surgery. Timpanogos Regional Hospital is also home to Utah County’s only pediatric intensive care unit (PICU).
If your child needs extra care overnight in our Orem PICU, our pediatric intensivist is available around the clock for expert pediatric consultation and immediate care on most illnesses. In most cases, your child can stay right here in Orem without being transferred to another facility.
Additional features of our pediatric unit include:
- Brightly colored, kid-friendly exam rooms
- Courage cape for your little superhero upon arrival
- Activities to keep your little patient distracted during treatment
- Family waiting area complete with kid movies and tablet
- Expert, overnight care without being transferred to another hospital
- Physicians, nurses and respiratory therapists trained in pediatric advanced life support (PALS)
- On-site RSV suction clinic for respiratory distress