For more information on Timpanogos Regional Hospital maternity services or to schedule a tour of our Women's Center, call (801) 714-6025.
Your Birth. Your Way.
At the newly refurbished Timpanogos Women's Center, your choice matters to us. That means our team will do everything we can to provide the personalized experience you deserve before, during and after your special day.
Our talented team of nurses, physicians and support staff are dedicated to providing you the highest quality care in the safest of environments. This commitment has led us to receive a 5-star rating for maternity care!
Women's Center Virtual Tour
Tiny Miracles - Will and Mac
Tiny Miracles - Lucy
Female OBGYN - Dr. Emma Miller
Women's Health During Childbearing Years
Birth Control Options
What to Expect
- Convenient, online pre-registration
- Birthing classes for the entire family, including a siblings class
- In-person tour anytime your schedule allows
- Exceptional nurses who absolutely love their job!
- Slushies (because they taste a lot better than ice during labor)
- Quiet, family-centered birthing suites equipped for a number of labor and birthing options, including a room with a whirlpool tub
- 24/7 in-house OBGYN on hand for any emergencies until your provider arrives
- Free Wi-Fi, cable television and new release movie channels
- Comfortable accommodations for your significant other, including meals during labor so they never have to leave your side
- In the case of a planned C-section, accommodations for your partner in the operating room and a private waiting area for family and friends
- 24/7 visiting hours in the Labor & Delivery wing
- Peace of mind knowing our highly skilled neonatology team and Level III NICU are available in an emergency during or after delivery
- Nurses who will treat you and your baby like family
- Custom flavored soda options
- A delicious new-mother’s celebration feast and special gifts for both you and your baby
- Private and spacious post-partum suites that provide accommodations for your partner and plenty of room for your baby to stay with you
- Locked-down unit with state-of-the-art HUGS infant security system to protect your baby throughout your hospital stay
- New baby nursery for those times you need to shower or get a little sleep
- Skin-to-skin support immediately following birth and throughout your hospital stay
- Certified lactation consultants to assist with breast feeding
- Donated breast milk for mothers who cannot produce milk
- Free Wi-Fi, cable television and new release movie channels throughout your stay
- Support from our Level III NICU if needed