We have moved to a more stringent level of visitor restrictions for the safety of our patients, staff and community members. We hope that persons who would normally have been able to visit, will understand the extreme importance of keeping their loved ones healthy during this unprecedented time. The new rules are as follows:
- No visitors under the age of 18
- Visitors are limited to one per patient.
- Visitors must wear a mask at all times.
- Visiting hours are 7:00AM to 7:00PM
If a patient or family member has an extenuating circumstance, we will work with them to accommodate their needs. Exceptions are being made in certain cases, they include:
- Two parents can stay with a pediatric patient
- Laboring mothers can have their support person and one other visitor
- End of life situations
- Emotional wellbeing
We appreciate your patience and support to help us maintain a safe environment for our patients, colleagues and care providers. We encourage, where possible, that persons utilize technology to connect with their loved ones in and out of the hospital. Thank you for supporting them at a distance during this challenging time!