Performance You Can Trust
It's one thing to say that you're better, but it's another thing altogether to demonstrate that you are. Timpanogos Regional Hospital in Utah County is proud of our track record of excellence in patient care. The high-quality care we consistently deliver has earned national and state recognition from third-party healthcare ratings organizations - year after year:
- Recognized among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals® for the second consecutive year. It is one of only 20 hospitals nationwide to achieve this recognition in the medium community hospital category (Truven Health Analytics 2015-2016)
- Atrial Fibrillation, Chest Pain Center and Heart Failure Accreditations (Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care 2016). Fourth consecutive year for Chest Pain Center Accreditation.
- Earned recognition as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures™ in three reports (The Joint Commission 2012, 2014 and 2015).
- Achieved HealthInsight Quality Award for the second consecutive year
- Earned an A Hospital Safety Score (Leapfrog Group 2013-2015, Fall 2016)
- Recognized with the Patient Safety Excellence Award™, ranking it among the Top five percent in the nation for patient safety (Healthgrades 2013 & 2015, 2016)
- Achieved the Get With The Guidelines® - Stroke Gold Plus Award recognition (American Stroke Association 2014 & 2015)
- Rated 5 star for treatment of heart attacks (Healthgrades 2017)
- Rated among Top 5 percent in the nation for Maternity Care (Healthgrades 2014 & 2015)
Timpanogos Regional Hospital is committed to delivering high-quality services to all of our patients. As part of that commitment, we support transparency of hospital performance, quality outcomes and healthcare costs.
When it's time to select a hospital for your care, we encourage you to talk with your personal physician about his or her recommendations. We also suggest that you consider other credible sources of information about hospital quality and performance, including these: